First Sunday in the month. 8:30 till 12:30
Since the first Candelo Markets in 1982, the markets has grown through community support, to fund community projects and make a place for itself in the Shire.
Address : Candelo Park, Oval & Town Hall
Phone : 02 6493 2636 (after 7pm)
Date : 0000-00-00
Held every Friday in Littleton Gardens. 8am-1pm.
Aims of the SCPA Markets
• To provide consumers with fresh seasonal produce, locally made food and goods.
• To support the environment by reducing the 'food miles' travelled, lower transport costs and carbon footprint.
• To encourage the growth of local and South East regional Producers.
• To provide producers with direct marketing for their products.
• Through direct producer/customer contact to develop an understanding in the public of the true value of locally produced goods.
'Local' means within a 250 km radius of Bega.
'Producer' means small business in character, not mass produced.
Address : Littleton Gardens
Home grown, hand made every Saturday, 8am-12pm
Address : Tilba Hall
Phone : 02 4473 7231
~~The Rotary Club of Merimbula Seaside Market and Fair is held on the third Sunday of each month. Includes local produce, second-hand items, plants, fruit and vegetables, flower stall, handcrafted items and much more.
Address : Ford Oval
Phone : 0429 855 623
4th Sunday of every month 8:30am-1pm. The Wyndham Rural fire brigade is serving Food for the event. There will be stalls and many other great activities.
Address : Wyndham Hall